|OATS PORRIDGE WITH FRUITS||12.5||12.74
- 30g whole wheat flour
- 1/2 to 1 cup water or more if needed
- salt (optional)
- 1 to 2 tsp oil or ghee (optional)
- Take whole wheat flour
- Seive the whole wheat flour with salt.
- Add water to the dough
- Now start kneading the dough
- Keep on kneading till the dough becomes pliable and soft
- Now make balls of the dough with diameter around 3 to 4 centimeters
- Apply whole wheat flour to the ball. Alternatively, you can also dust the rolling board with flour.
- Now start rolling the ball into flat rounded circle.
- Now put the roti on a hot griddle. First cook one side. Turn and cook the other side.
- Remove and apply ghee on the rotis.Serve hot.
- Okra (Bhindi) 50g
- Onion ½
- Turmeric powder ¼ Tspn
- Red chili powder ½ Tspn
- Cumin ½ Tspn
- Coconut grated 1Tspn
- Tomatoes 1
- Lemon juice 1Tspn
- Green chilies whole 1
- Coriander seeds (roasted) ½ Tspn
- Mustard seeds (Rai) ¼ Tspn
- Knorr chicken cube 1 cube
- Heat oil
- Fry the okra and put to side
- Heat 2 Tspn oil and fry mustard seeds, cumin and coriander
- Add onion and fry slightly until the color is pink
- Add Knorr chicken cubes, chili powder, turmeric, coconut and tomatoes
- Stir fry gravy
- Add lemon juice, fried okra and green chilies
- Simmer and serve.
- Refined flour (maida) 20g
- Yogurt 50 ml
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Milk50 ml
- Saffron (kesar)a few
- Ghee for deep-frying
- In a large bowl, whisk refined flour, yogurt and sufficient water to a smooth and pouring consistency batter. Cover and keep in a warm place to ferment for 24 hours.
- Beat the batter with your hands again for 15 minutes. Cook sugar with 2 cups water in a deep non-stick pan on high heat, stirring continuously, till the sugar dissolves. Add milk and when the scum rises to the top, collect it with a ladle and discard. Add saffron and cook, stirring, till the syrup reaches one string consistency. Keep the syrup warm. Heat sufficient ghee in a kadai on medium heat.
- Pour some batter onto a jalebi cloth, gather the edges and make a tight potli. Squeeze round spirals into the hot ghee and deep fry, turning them over gently a few times, till they are evenly golden and crisp. Drain and soak in sugar syrup for 2-3 minutes. Take them out of the syrup and serve hot.
OATS PORRIDGE WITH FRUITS
- 30 gms quick cooking rolled oats
- 250 ml milk
- 1/8 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 1 tbsp mixed nuts
- 1tsp raisins
- Banana 25g
- Apple 25 g
- Pour milk in pan
- Put oats in milk
- Add sugar free or sugar as per taste
- Boil for 5 minutes stir regularly on slow fire 2-3 minutes
- Add ilaychi powder, add kishmish badam pieces.
|MANGO PEACH SLUSH WITH ENERGILE||131||0.55||0.21|
- Noodles (maida)-20 g
- Onion chopped 20 g
- Chopped green chili ½ Tsp
- Baking powder ½Tsp
- Roasted Cumin 1Tsp
- Oil for frying
- Chicken cube (10g) 1
- Fresh coriander
- Mix all the ingredients well in gram flour (Baisan) and add water (accordingly).
- Add half cooked noodles and mix again.
- After all the above has been done fry the pakora and serve.
- 50ggood-quality dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 20g caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon good-quality cocoa powder, sifted
- 100ml thickened cream, plus extra whipped cream to serve
- Grated chocolate, to serve
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water (don't let the bowl touch the water). Stir until melted. Remove bowl from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Place eggs and sugar in a large bowl and beat with electric beaters for 5 minutes, or until mixture is pale, thick and doubled in volume. Fold in cooled chocolate and cocoa powder until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until thickened (be careful not to over-beat). Use a large metal spoon to carefully fold the cream into the chocolate mixture, trying to keep the mixture as light as possible. Spoon into 6 serving glasses and chill in fridge for at least 1 hour. Remove from fridge 15 minutes before serving, then top with extra whipped cream and grated chocolate to serve.
MANGO PEACH SLUSH WITH ENERGILE
- Peach slices (fresh) 30g
- Mango 30g
- Sugar 10g
- Energile 1 tsp
- Blend all ingredients.