KNORR NOODLE OMLETTE
- Chicken cube-1
- Oil-1 tsp
- Cook the noodles as you would normally but without flavor sachet.
- Drain the noodles and add the chicken cube and noodles that have been drained into a bowl with the egg and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Pour the mix into the heated frying pan and let it cook for a couple of minutes making sure the mixture is spread out within the frying pan.
- Flip your noodle omelette and cook on the other side. Both sides should be well browned.
- 20g shredded cabbage
- 20g grated carrot
- 10g bean sprouts
- 20g onion (minced)
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Black pepper (to taste)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 30g wheat flour
- Vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- In a large bowl combine cabbage and carrot mix, bean sprouts, celery and green onion. Stir in shrimp, soy sauce, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Heat a skillet to medium high and fry and pour beaten egg into it and fry like a pan cake on one side and then flip. Chop egg up finely. Stir the egg into the cabbage mixture. Sprinkle the top of the cabbage mixture with cornstarch and mix well
- In a small bowl combine 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water. Lay out an egg roll wrapper. Place 1-2 tablespoons of filling in the corner of the wrapper, but not so the filling is actually touching the corner. Fold over that corner and roll about half of the way up. Fold over the left and right corners to the middle. Using a brush or the bottom of a spoon, brush the cornstarch/water mixture on the edges of the wrapper. Finish rolling up tightly and secure to make sure there are no leaks. Repeat until all the egg roll wraps are used.
- Deep fry egg rolls in batches until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Red apple – 1/2
- Milk- 1 cup
- Ghee -around 1 tsp
- Sugar- 1 Tbsp or according to your taste
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Raisin and pistachio(1/2 tsp each)for decoration
- Wash and grate apple.
- Heat ghee in a pan in medium heat. Put grated apple and stir until all moisture is evaporated. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Boil milk in a deep pan in medium heat until milk volume becomes half.
- Now add apple, salt and sugar, cook until apple become tender. (If apple is sour then you have to cool the milk then add apple).
- When you get your desire consistency remove from the pan to a serving bowl.
- Let it cool. Decorate with raisin and pistachio and serve.
- 1cup Milk
- ¼ cup Pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 Banana
- ½ Egg
- In a blender blend together the milk, pineapple juice, and honey, bananas, egg and cinnamon powder. Pour into a glass and serve chilled.
|RAINBOW FROZEN DESSERT||438||10.5||16.2|
|LEMON DRINK WITH MIXED FRUIT ENERGILE||156||0.8||0.2|
- 5-6 slices of white bread or brown bread or multi grain bread
- 2 medium sized potatoes
- ½ tsp dry pomegranate seeds or ½ tsp dry mango powder
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper or ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 2 to 3 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- salt as required
- Boil the potatoes.
- When they are still warm, peel and mash them and keep aside.
- Crush the dry pomegranate seeds to a powder in a mortar-pestle.
- Add the pomegranate powder, crushed black pepper, red chili powder, chopped green chilies, coriander leaves, garam masala powder, cumin powder and chaat masala powder and salt.
- Mix the whole filling well.
- Make small to medium rolls of the filling depending on the size of the bread and how many you are going to use.
- Taste and add more salt or spice powders if required.
- take a slice of bread and dampen it with water,
- Squeeze the water from the bread.
- Place the filling in the centre of the bread.
- Roll the bread and close the edges so as to get an even outer cover.
- Make all bread rolls this way and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai or vok.
- Fry the bread rolls till they become crisp and golden in colour.
- Drain the bread rolls on kitchen paper tissues to remove excess oil.
- Serve the bread rolls with tomato sauce or green chutney.
CHICKEN SHAWARMA WITH CUBE
- 60g chicken with skin
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (dalchini) powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg (jaiphal) powder
- 1/2 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 3/4 tsp mixed spice
- Knorr Chicken cube 1
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (kalimirch) powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sumac, optional
- Pita bread
- Cut chicken into large pieces. wash the chicken pieces and pat dry.
- Place cinnamon, nutmeg, green cardamom, allspice, black pepper, and salt in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice and mix well to make thick paste.
- Place the chicken pieces in a bowl and rub the paste over the pieces thoroughly.
- Marinate it for 5-6 hours at room temperature or over night
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. grease a baking dish with oil, place chicken pieces with skin side down, and bake it for about 20 minutes.
- Take it out, turn them over and bake for 10-15 more minutes or until the chicken is tender but still moist.
- Remove the skin and shred the chicken with a sharp knife.
- Put the shredded chicken back in the baking dish. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of sumac and mix well and bake for 5 more minutes, if desire, but do not over bake the chicken.
- Place one pita bread on the board, put a thick layer of mayonnaise.
- Place 3-4 tablespoons of shredded chicken, 3 pieces of pickle and 4-5 french fries.
- Roll it up and wrap in paper napkin.
RAINBOW FROZEN DESSERT
- 200g prepared rafhan custard (3 flavours- strawberry, banana and vanilla)
- 30g sweetened condensed milk
- 30g fresh cream
- Take a small, elongated cake tin, line it with enough plastic wrap inside so that it covers the outside of the tin and the top also.
- Combine the condensed milk and fresh cream and divide into 3 equal portions
- Mix the condensed milk mixture with each custard flavor seperatel. Spread 1 flavour at the bottom, cover and until it sets
- Spread the second flavor on the top and repeat until the third flavor. Freeze overnight.
- Next day take it out and cut into slices
- Serve with caramel sauce
LEMON DRINK WITH MIXED FRUIT ENERGILE
- Lemon juice ¼ cup
- Ice ½ cup (crushed)
- Mint leaves 20
- Mixed fruit energile-20g
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Water 1 ½ cup
- In a blender add lemon juice, lemon juice powder, ice, mint leaves, sugar and water and blend them well till smooth