|OATS PORRIDGE WITH FRUITS||338||12.52||12|
|DATE ALMOND SHAKE||272||9.76||11|
- 1 medium potatoes or aloo, boiled and mashed
- 1 or 2 green chilies, chopped finely
- ½ tsp chilli powder or deghi mirch (optional)
- ¼ to ½ tsp of garam masala powder
- 1 tsp amchur/dry mango powder
- Salt as required
- Blue band spread to serve with the parathas
- A few coriander leaves chopped finely (optional)
- Dough made from whole wheat flour 1 cup
- Chicken cube 1
- Firstly, boil the potatoes or aloo and peel them.
- Chop the Aloo and add all the spice powders, cube, green chilies, salt.
- Mash the potatoes with the spice mixtures.
- Make two medium sized balls from the dough and roll these into a circle of about 3 or 3.5 inches.
- Take a portion of the aloo mixture and spread it on one of the rolled dough.
- Cover this dough with the second rolled dough.
- Press the edges of both the rolled dough firmly.
- Apply some dry flour and roll into a disc of about 8 inches or about the size of a normal roti or chapati.
- Put the rolled aloo parantha on a hot griddle.
- Fry the aloo paratha with ghee as you would usually fry the parathas.
- Serve the Aloo paratha hot with Blue band margarine or curd or mango pickle.
OATS PORRIDGE WITH FRUITS
- 30 gms quick cooking rolled oats
- 250 ml milk
- 1/8 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 1 tbsp mixed nuts
- 1tsp raisins
- Banana 25g
- Apple 25 g
- Pour milk in pan.
- Put oats in milk .
- Add sugar free or sugar as per taste.
- Boil for 5 minutes stir regularly on slow fire 2-3 minutes.
- Add ilaychi powder, add kishmish badam piece.
DATE ALMOND SHAKE
- Milk 1 cup
- Banana – 1
- Dates – 4-5
- Almonds – 6-7
- Blend all Ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Add a dash of cinnamon for a warm dessert-like flavor.
|CHOCOLATE ORANGE PUNCH DESSERT||318||5.61||15.9|
|Mixed fruit ENERGILE DRINK||92||0||0|
- Onion 1 big
- Knorr Chicken cube 1 Cube
- Cooking oil ¼ Cup
- Gram flour (besan) 20 g
- Black pepper (powder) ½ Tsp.
- Red chilies (Crushed) as per taste
- Crush Knorr chicken cube and mix well with all other ingredients.
- Heat oil.
- Take small portions from mix with a table spoon and add to oil.
- Fry till golden and serve hot with ketchup.
- White lentils ( Daal Maash)30 g
- Crushed red pepper ¼ tsp
- Ginger 1/2 inch piece
- Salt ½ tsp
- Baking powder ¼ tsp
- White cumin ¼ tsp
- Oil for frying
- Yogurt 140ml
- Caster sugar 2 tsp
- Water 1/4 cup
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Cumin whole 1 tsp
- Chat Masala 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves a few
- Soak Daal in water for 5-6 hours.
- Blend daal, crushed red pepper, ginger, salt, baking powder and white cumin in the blender.
- Add water as required for blending.
- Drop this mixture in preheated oil with spoon.
- Fry for 8-10 minutes.
- Put salt, red chili powder and cumin whole in a luke warm water.
- Place fried Baray in the water after 2 minutes of frying for 4-5 minutes.
- Add caster sugar and pinch of salt in the yogurt and mix well.
- Pour this yogurt in the serving bowl. Squeeze out water from the Baray by pressing them between hands.
- Place these baray on the yogurt.
- Again pour some yogurt over baray.
- Sprinkle chat Masala, pinch of red chili powder, green chilies, coriander and meethi chutney over yogurt and serve.
- 20g banana
- 20g Apple
- 20g pear
- 20g orange
- 20g grapes,
- ¼ pomegranate
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- In a large bowl, chop all fruit in small pieces. Add
- Cumin powder, lemon or orange juice, salt, and black pepper powder. Mix well.
CHOCOLATE ORANGE PUNCH DESSERT WITH RAFHAN
- 100g Prepared rafhan vanilla custard
- 30ml orange juice
- 15g apple
- 15g banana
- 30g Melted baking chocolate
- Make custard according to instructions.
- Divide the custard into two equal portions.
- Mix orange juice and fruit in one portion and melted chocolate in the other.
- In the serving dish first pour chocolate custard and let it cool.
- Then pour the fruit custard.
- Serve with fruit and chocolate sauce.