Shahi Chicken & Paneer tikka boti
A family favorite made special with the addition of 2 special flavors.
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time30 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Ginger/garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Knorr chicken soupstock 20gm
- Almonds peeled 1/4 cup
- Ready tikka masala 2-3 tbsp
- Yogurt without water 1/4 cup
- Chicken Thigh boneless 1 cup
- Paneer cut into medium cubes 1 cup
- Fresh coriander 2 tbsp
- Lemon wedges 1
- Thinly sliced onion rings
- Wooden skewers soaked in water
- Combine first 6 ingredients and blend into a paste.
- Marinate chicken and paneer in the paste, keep refrigerated for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Thread chicken and paneer separately on skewers and BBQ on charcoal fire until done, 15-20 minutes for chicken, 8-10 minutes for paneer.
- Garnish and serve with Garlic Naan and raw onion rings.