Chatpattay Moong/ Chicken Dai Baray
This mouth watering, unique recipe is non vegetarian and the use of knorr chicken soupstock enhances the flavor of minced chicken, making it more flavorful....
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Moong daal soaked overnight 1 cup
- Knorr chicken soupstock 10gm
- Minced chicken 1/2 cup
- Ginger/garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh coriander, onion and green chilies chopped fine 2
- Fried Red chili flakes 1 teaspoon
- Sweet tamarind chutney 1/4 cup
- Chaat masala 1 teaspoon
- Yogurt (blended with 1 cup of water into smooth mixture)
- Make fine paste by adding moong daal, ginger/garlic past, knorr chicken soupstock, salt and baking powder.
- Add chopped coriander, onion, green chilies and minced chicken.
- Fry small fritters and add to yogurt.
- Take out in a dish, garnish with chaat masala, sweet tamarind chutney and fried red chili flakes.