Chana Daal Samosa
The monsoon season is incomplete without homemade samosay. Try our Chana Daal Samosay recipe and enjoy the weather.
- Prep Time min
- Boiled Gram lentils (Chana Dal) 1 cup
- Onion (finely chopped) 1 medium onion
- Green chili (chopped) 1
- Cumin 1 tbsp
- Roasted coriander seeds 1 tbsp
- Red chili (crushed) 2 tsp
- Ginger (sliced) 1sp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Knorr chicken soupstock 10gm
- Fresh coriander leaves 1/2 cup
- Samosa pastry (Manda/Samosa patti)
- Heat oil and fry cumin and coriander.
- Add onion and ginger one by one.
- Mix and set to cool.
- Take mixture and add to samosa patti.
- Make triangles.
- Fry till golden.
- Serve with salsa.