A delicious and healthy snack for your children and great to serve your guests.
- Prep Time min
- Carrot (finely chopped) 1 medium
- Capsicum pepper (finely chopped) 1 medium
- Onion (finely chopped) 1 medium
- Gram lentil 1/2 cup
- Red Chili 1 teaspoon
- White Cumin 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala 1 teaspoon
- Tamarind pulp 1/4 cup
- Green Chili 3
- Coriander 1/2 cup
- Knorr Chicken soupstock 20gm
- Bread slice 2
- Flour Maida 1/4 cup
- Egg 1
- Sesame seeds 2tbsp
- Boil gram lentil, cumin, chilies and garam masala until macerated.
- Grind the mix after straining the water, also add the vegetables whilst grinding.
- Add Knorr chicken soupstock and bread slices and grind further.
- Add tamarind pulp and green spices to the mix.
- Make desired shape patties.
- Dip in flour, egg and sesame.
- Fry and serve.