A delicious main to serve your family and friends to celebrate a joyous evening.
- Recipe serves:3
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time70 min
- Beef 1/2 kg
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Onion (medium) 2
- Whole red chili 7
- Roasted Cumin (chopped) 1tbsp
- Roasted coriander 1tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chili 2 to 3
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Beef seasoning 10gm
- Fresh coriander and mint 1/4 cup
- Heat oil, fry onion and gingar.
- Add beef and fry well.
- Add all seasoning put 1 cup of water.
- Cover and cook till meat is tender.
- Now spread whipped yogurt on top and green chili on it.
- Garnish with fresh mint and coriander.