Murgh Chana Tarkari
Indulge in a delectable chicken dish with Knorr's Murgh Chana Tarkari recipe.
- Prep Time min
- Chicken (boneless) 1 cup
- Boiled White Gram (Kabuli chana) 1 cup
- Rafhan Corn oil 1/4 cup
- Onion 2 medium
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- Ginger 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Allspice (garam masala) 1 teaspoon
- Green chili 2 to 3
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes (chopped) 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves
- Knorr chicken soupstock 20gm
- Soak gram in drinking water and boil so that gram are tender then drain gram.
- Heat oil in pan, lightly fry garlic, ginger and onion.
- Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add red chili powder, green chili and salt.
- Beat yogurt and add with Knorr soupstock to the pan.
- Add boiled gram to pan and cook for 10 minutes so that the chicken cooks thoroughly.
- Add allspice followed by coriander leave and cover.
- Serve hot.