Handi Chicken Ginger
Chicken with some tangy zest. Try out Knorr's Handi Chicken Ginger recipe today.
- Prep Time min
- Chicken (boneless) 1 cup
- Vinegar (mixed with ½ cup water) 2 tbsp
- Tomatoes (sliced) 2
- Ginger & garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Lemon 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves
- Roasted cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Allspice (Garam Masala) 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Red Chili (ground) 1 teaspoon
- Melted butter 1/4 cup
- Knorr chicken soupstock 10 gm
- Wash chicken with vinegar water.
- Add tomatoes to hot clay pot (handi).
- Add ginger/garlic paste, turmeric, red chili and salt.
- Cook in the water of tomatoes until half left.
- Fry chicken and add to the clay pot with the tomatoes.
- Add melt butter and cook.
- Add all spice (garam masala), ground pepper, lemon juice, green chilies, roasted cumin, Knorr chicken soupstock and ginger.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.