Planning to munch on something chatpata but quick and easy to prepare? Our chicken chat is what you need.
- Prep Time min
- Chicken (boneless) 1 cup
- Turmeric 1/4 teaspoon
- Red Chili (crushed) 1 teaspoon
- Garlic ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Chat masala 1 teaspoon
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Garam masala 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Knorr chicken soupstock 10gm
- Wash chicken meat thoroughly.
- Add all spices and Knorr chicken soupstock to yogurt and mix until consistent paste.
- Marinate chicken in the yogurt paste for one hour.
- Oil baking tray pre-heat oven.
- Bake chicken for 15 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup and salad.