Spicy Mexican Chicken Chilli Rice
A simple yet satisfying quick dinner for working women and men.
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Rice 500 gm
- Boiled red kidney beans 1 cup
- Knorr chicken soupstock 20 gm
- Thinly sliced boneless chicken strips 1/2 cup
- Fine chopped onions 1 medium
- Fresh red chilies thinly sliced 2
- Cheddar and mozzarella mix cheese (grated) 1/4 cup
- Corn oil
- Fine Chopped garlic 1 teaspoon
- Chopped tomatoes and fresh coriander 1/2 cup
- Heat oil, lightly cook onions until soft.
- Add knorr chicken cube and 4 cups of water, let it come to boil and the cube is completely dissolved.
- Add rice and cook until almost done.
- Add boiled beans and mix well, let steam for 5 minutes until rice is dry and fluffy.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a saute pan, add garlic and chicken, season with salt n pepper.
- Cook for few minutes until ready.
- Take out rice in a dish, top with cooked chicken, sprinkle cheese on top and keep under the broiler flame for few minutes until cheese melts.
- Garnish with sliced red chilies, tomatoes and fresh coriander, enjoy.