Chicken & Spring Vegetable Patties
This is a great snack/appetizer made easy with chicken and chili garlic filling.
- Recipe serves:6
- Prep Time30 min
- Cook Time9 min
- Puff pastry 500gm
- Minced chicken 1 cup
- Garlic chopped 1 teaspoon
- Chili garlic sauce 1/4 cup
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Carrot shredded 1/2 cup
- Spring onion shredded 1/2 cup
- Egg yolk 1
- Heat oil, add garlic and minced chicken, fry until golden and cooked through.
- Add salt n pepper and chili garlic sauce, further cook until completely dry.
- Take off the heat, let it cool, add vegetable, mix well.
- Roll puff pastry into a large thin sheet, cut circles with a medium cookie cutter, place 1 tbsp of chicken mixture, brush corners with egg mixture, place the other circle on top and seal off edges.
- Make a small cut on top for air to escape while cooking.
- Brush the top with more egg mixture.
- Do rest of the patties same way, place on a baking tray, bake in a preheated oven at 180 c until puffed up and golden.
- Serve warm.