Black Chick Pease Salsa with Paapri Chips
A perfect party item, light and healthy snack or a side for your buffet table.
- Recipe serves:6
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Black chick peas boiled 1 cup
- Knorr chicken soupstock 10gm
- Tomatoes chopped 1 medium
- Fresh mint and coriander chopped 2 tbsp
- Onion fine chopped 1 medium
- Fresh green chilies fine chopped 1
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Brown sugar 1 tbsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Readymade samosa patti cut into squares and deep fried as chips 6 to 8"
- Pour ½ cup of water in a pan, add knorr chicken soupstock and chick peas, let simmer until all the water is absorbed and chick peas start to break a little bit.
- Slightly mash half of the chickpeas and mix with whole.
- In a bowl, add lemon juice and brown sugar to mix well.
- Add rest of the ingredients to make salsa mixture, add chickpeas and mix well.
- Top with olive oil and serve on room temperature with paapri chips."