A simple Spaghetti Bolognese recipe for you to cook a great meal for your family and friends.
- Prep Time min
- Chicken Boneless 500 gm
- Onions (chopped) 1 medium
- Tomato Paste 1/2 cup
- Ketchup 1/2 cup
- Chicken soupstock 20 gm
- Chopped Garlic 1 teaspoon
- Tomato (chopped) 1 medium
- Fresh Thyme 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry Leaves 3 to 4
- Mozzarella Cheese 1/4 cup
- Olive Oil 2 tbsp
- Spaghetti 1/2 packet
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water, add 2 tbsp of oil.
- After 10 minutes, drain and place the spaghetti under running cold water.
- Pour some oil on top, toss and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chicken and salt.
- Saute until the color of the chicken changes.
- Remove the chicken and keep aside.
- In a separate pan cook tomato paste for 2-3 minutes.
- Add red onion rings, garlic, chopped tomatoes, fresh thyme and curry leaves, mix well and cook.
- When the curry is well cooked add the fried chicken in it and mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the curry leaves and transfer the pasta to a serving platter.
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese on top and serve