A simple recipe with a whole lot of flavour. Try out our Fish Manchurian recipe today.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time30 min
- Boneless thick fish fillet (cut into small cubes) 1/2 kg
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Water 2 tbsp
- Salt n pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Knorr chili garlic sauce 1/4 cup
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Chopped garlic 1 tbsp
- Roasted peanuts 1/2 cup
- Green capsicum( cut into small cubes) 1
- Carrot (cut into small cubes and boiled) 1
- Peanut or corn oil 2 tbsp
- Iceberg lettuce (whole)
- Season fish with salt n pepper, mix corn flour and water well and add to coat fish soupstock.
- Deep fry in a wok until golden and crispy, take out and keep aside.
- In another wok, add peanut oil, when hot add carrot and capsicum, stir fry for few seconds on a high heat, take out and keep aside.
- In the same wok, add garlic, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, add fish and vegetables, stir fry for a minute, add peanuts and take off the heat immediately.
- Pour small portions in each iceberg cup and serve.