Jumbo Prawns with Tamarind/Chilli Sauce
Devour these jewels from the sea with our recipe and create an amazing starter for your friends and family.
- Recipe serves:3
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time5 min
- Large cleaned prawns with tail 200 gm
- Chopped garlic 1 tbsp
- Chopped ginger 1 tbsp
- Chopped green chilies 1 tbsp
- Tamarind paste 2 tbsp
- Chili garlic sauce 3 tbsp
- Vegetable or fish stock 2 cups
- Corn oil
- Salt n pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Heat oil in a large saute pan.
- Add prawns and quickly saute until they turn pink.
- Take out.
- Add garlic, ginger in the same pan, toss for few seconds on high heat.
- Add tamarind paste, chili garlic sauce and stock.
- Let cook for 30 seconds on high heat.
- Add prawns, take off the heat, add chopped green chilies and serve with rice and vegetables