Try Knorr's scrumptious Dhaba Daal recipe.
- Prep Time min
- Boiled white lentils (Mash ki Dal) 1 cup
- Onion (diced) 1 medium
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes (diced) 2 medium
- Garam Masala 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder (Haldi) 1/4 teaspoon
- Knorr Chicken soupstock 20 gm
- Green chilies 2 to 3
- Coriander leaves
- Cooking oil 1/4 cup
- Heat cooking oil and fry onion to golden color.
- Add garlic and ginger paste.
- Add all spices along with boiled white lentils and Knorr chicken cube and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the oil comes to the top, the dish is ready.
- Serve with green chili and coriander leaves garnishing.