In mood for a masalaydaar dish? Try our Bhindi Masala recipe today. ...
- Prep Time min
- Okra (Bhindi) 1/2 kg
- Onion 2 medium
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin 1 teaspoon
- Coconut grated 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes 2 medium
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Green chilies whole 2 to 3
- Coriander seeds (roasted) 1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds (Rai) 1 teaspoon
- Knorr chicken soupstock 20 gm
- Heat oil.
- Fry the okra and put to side.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and fry mustard seeds, cumin and coriander.
- Add onion and fry slightly until the colour is pink.
- Add Knorr chicken soupstock, chilie powder, turmeric, coconut and tomatoes.
- Stir fry gravy.
- Add lemon juice, fried okra and green chilies.
- Simmer and serve.