Cheesy Masala Mirch
Add a bit of twist to your cheese recipe with some spice. Try our Cheesy Masala Mirch recipe.
- Prep Time min
- Green Chilli (big) 8 to 10
- Onion 1 medium
- Ginger (grated) 6 to 8
- Curry patta 1 teaspoon
- Crushed chili 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Seeds (crushed) 1 teaspoon
- Annar Dana (crushed) 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Chana dal (boiled) 1/2 cup
- Knorr chicken soupstock 10gm
- Fresh coriander
- Mozrella +cheddar cheese 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour
- Bread crumbs
- Slit open the green chili and keep aside.
- In a frying pan heat oil and cook onion till translucent.
- To this add, ginger and curry patta and all the spices and cook for few minutes.
- Now add boiled chana dal and water and knorr chicken cubes and cook till water dries out (you can mash the dal if desire).
- Let it cool.
- Once its cooled add fresh coriander and cheese and mix it well with the hand.
- Stuff the chilies with the dal mixture and keep aside.
- In a bowl make a thin batter using all-purpose flour and water.
- Dip the chilies the better and coat with the bread crumbs ( you can freeze at this stage).
- Deep fry in medium hot oil till light golden in color.