Sweet n Sour Cauliflower/ Bean and cashew stir fry
Quick n Easy Stir fry vegetarian dish, perfect with white rice or noodles.
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time30 min
- Cauliflower cut into small florets 1/2 kg
- Corn flour 3 tbsp
- Water 2 tbsp
- French beans, cut into 1 inch pieces blanched 100 gm
- Cashew nuts (toasted) 100 gm
- Knorr Chili Garlic sauce 1/4 cup
- Oyster sauce 1tbsp
- Fresh lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Garlic fine chopped 1 tbsp
- Cooking oil
- Salt n pepper 2 teaspoons
- Oil t tbsp
- Spring Onion fine chopped 2 tbsp
- Spread Cauliflower florets on a large tray.
- Sprinkle all the corn flour, followed by sprinkling water and tossing florets so they are well coated with corn flour all around.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry all the florets until golden and crispy.
- Take another large wok, add 2 tbsp oil, fry garlic for few seconds without color, add chili garlic sauce, oyster sauce and lemon juice, combine well and add fried cauliflower.
- Add beans and stir fry for a minute.
- Take off the heat, add roasted cashew nuts and spring onions and serve with rice or noodles.