Cheese & Mushroom Omlette with Baked Potato Wedges
Omelet with mushrooms and potato wedges will sure make your Sunday. A Fun Day!.
- Recipe serves:3
- Prep Time30 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Eggs 4
- Onions 1 medium
- Parsley or coriander
- Green chilies 2 to 3
- Sliced mushrooms 50 gm
- Knorr chicken soupstock 10 gm
- Cheddar cheese 2 tbsp
- Salt n pepper
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Potatoes 1
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Fry onions with half butter until soft, add mushrooms fry for 2 minutes on medium heat, add crumbled chicken cube, water and further cook for 2 minutes until mixture is dry.
- Add 1 tbsp parsley, green chilies, tomatoes, salt n pepper.
- Heat remaining butter in a large saute pan, beat eggs, season with salt n pepper, pour in saute pan and keep the heat low to let the eggs set partially.
- Spread mushroom mixture on half side of egg, top with cheese and gently fold the other half to cover.
- When set, turn to cook the upper half, keeping the heat low to cook perfectly, 2-3 minutes on each side.
- For potato wedges, cut half boiled potatoes into thick wedges, toss with olive oil, remaining parsley and parmesan cheese until well coated.
- Spread on a baking tray, bake in a preheated oven at 160 C until golden and cooked through, about 20 minutes. Serve with Omelet, enjoy!