Ever wondered how they make that Delicious Daal at dhabas?
- Prep Time min
- Daal Mash (boiled) 250 gm
- Onions 2 pcs
- Ginger paste 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Tomatoes 2 pcs
- Garam Masala ½ teaspoon
- Red chilli powder 1 ½ teaspoons
- Turmeric powder ¼ teaspoon
- Knorr Chicken soupstock 20 gm (1 pack)
- Green chillies 3-4 pcs
- Cooking oil ¼ cup
- Heat oil and fry the onions till they are golden brown.
- Add ginger and the garlic paste.
- Now add all the spices, daal mash and Knorr Chicken soupstock and cook for 5 minutes.
- When the oil rises to the top, turn off the heat.
- Garnish with chopped green chillies and coriander.