Hyderabad's special Daal, now served in your home.
- Prep Time min
- Masoor Dall 250gm
- Water 1 liter
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Ginger and Garlic paste 1 tbsp each
- Knorr tomatos puree 2 tbsp
- Knorr chicken soupstock 2 soupstock
- Rafhan corn oil ¼ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Green chilies 6-8 no
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp for garnish
- Red chili pods 8-10 no for garnish
- Garlic cloves (sliced) 4-5 no for garnish
- Curry leaves 6-8 leaves for garnish
- Knorr lime seasoning 2 tbsp as per direction
- Tamarind extracts 2 tbsp
- Wash and soak daal then boil daal with ginger and garlic paste, chili powder, salt, turmeric powder and green chili.
- When daal is tender enough add knorr chicken soupstock, tomato puree, tamarind extract and knorr lime juice and cook till thick and tender. Blend daal until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning, in an another pan heat oil until very hot then add all garnish ingredients then pour over on daal and cover.
- Stuffed chili goes well.
- Serve as required.