This delectable daal is sure to exctie your mealtimes.
- Prep Time min
- Red chili powder 2 tablespoons
- Chana daal (soaked) 2 cups
- Cooking oil ½ cup
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Knorr Chicken soupstock 2 soupstock
- Garam Masala 1 tablespoon
- Cream ½ cup
- Onions (chopped) 1 small pc
- Garlic (chopped) 1 teaspoon
- Green chilies (sliced) 3 pcs
- Water ½ litre
- Butter 3 tablespoons
- Turmeric ½ teaspoon
- Heat oil and fry the garlic and onions for 5 minutes.
- Now add daal, red chilli powder and turmeric and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Now add water, salt, and Knorr Chicken soupstock and bring to boil.
- Then cover the pan and allow to simmer on low heat till the daal turns soft.
- Remove the lid and add garam masala and cream and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Heat the butter in a separate pan and saute the green chilies for two minutes. Then garnish the daal with the sauteed green chilies and serve hot.