Try this delicious pasta today.
- Prep Time min
- 200 gms pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or butter
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1 diced onion
- 2 seeded red /green peppers
- 1 cup Knorr tomato ketchup
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil pasta in salted water for 8 to 10 minutes, and drain the water.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Saute garlic with Italian seasoning for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add onion, capsicum and chilli powder and cook until tender.
- Add Knorr Tomato Ketchup and stir for 5 minutes.
- Now toss with the cooked pasta. Season this with salt and pepper