Packing lunch for the kids? Here's something they'll love.
- Prep Time min
- 2 Eggs,
- 50 gm Left over chicken masala
- 50 gm Onion
- 5 gm Green chilli
- 10gm Tomato
- 10 gm Coriander leaves
- 10 gm Cheese
- 10 ml Knorr Tomato ketchup
- Salt to taste
- 5 ml Oil
- Pepper to taste
- Mix onion, tomatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves and add to an egg.
- Add salt and pepper powder and then whisk it together.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the egg into this and make flat omelette from it.
- Take out the flat omelette and one side put little left over chicken masala (boneless).
- Add remaining onion on top and add Knorr tomato ketchup and cheese.
- Roll it over and serve this as lunch or for the tiffin.