Pasta Hot Garlic
Add a bit of spice to your pasta with this recipe.
- Prep Time min
- 200gm pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 crushed clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1 diced onion
- 2 seeded red /green peppers
- 1 cup Knorr chilli garlic sauce
- salt and ground black pepper "
- Boil pasta in salted water for 8-10 minutes. Drain.
- Heat butter over medium heat.
- Saute garlic with Italian seasoning for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in onion, capsicum and chilli powder. Cook until tender.
- Stir in Knorr chilli garlic sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Toss with the cooked pasta, add salt and pepper.
- Grate cheese for garnish.
- Serve hot