Spaghetti with Spicy Mince Sauce
Kids love spaghetti, and they'll love this twist on it even more.
- Prep Time min
- 5 cups boiled spaghetti
- 1 big onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp chopped capsicum
- 1 cup Knorr chilli garlic sauce
- 200 gm mutton mince,
- 1 teaspoon crush pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 4 tbsp butter
- salt to taste
- cheese to serve
- Heat the butter and fry the garlic & onion till brown.
- Add mutton mince & cook for 10 minutes in medium flame.
- Add capsicum and pepper.
- Add Knorr chilli garlic sauce and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add Italian herbs, 1 cup of water and mix well till sauce is thick.
- Add the spaghetti, cream and salt.
- Serve hot with the remaining cream and the grated cheese"