Pasta with Meat Ball
Have a little taste of italy with this great dish.
- Prep Time min
- ½ kg Chicken mince
- 4 tbsp Bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Oil
- ½ cup sliced Button mushroom
- 3 tbsp Flou
- Knorr chilli garlic sauce
- ¼ bunch Parsley chopped
- 2 chopped Spring onion
- ½ packet boiled pasta
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Black pepper powder
- Mix chicken mince, bread crumbs, salt and chop well.
- Make small sized balls and keep aside.
- Heat butter and oil in a pan, fry chicken balls till golden brown.
- In the same pan add flour and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 cup water and mushrooms then cook for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add Knorr chilli garlic sauce, parsley, cover and cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Then add fried chicken balls, spring onion, salt and cook covered on low flame.
- Boil pasta and remove from water, add to the red sauce.
- Mix over high flame and serve hot.