Chicken Mexican Roll
Have a taste of mexico with this spicy roll.
- Prep Time min
- 100gm boneless skinless chicken breasts
- (cut into thin strips)
- plain paratha cut in half
- salt and pepper for taste
- oil for fry
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/2 sliced small lettuce
- Cheese slice "
- Salsa sauce- Mix all fine chop veg in Knorr Chilli Garlic sauce.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Marinade chicken with salt, pepper, garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add oil to hot pan & fry marinade chicken till golden brown.
- Now apply salsa sauce on paratha.
- Arrange lettuce, cheese slice on it.
- Arrange fry chicken on it and roll. Serve hot.