Crispy Fried Chicken with Garlic Sauce
This recipe is sure to make your family wanting more.
- Prep Time min
- 300gm chicken cut in medium sized cubes
- 3tbsp corn flour
- 1medium onion sliced
- 2 medium green capsicums
- 4 green chilies sliced
- 1tbsp soya sauce
- 3tbsp knorr chili garlic sauce
- Salt to taste
- 2tbsp spring onions
- Roll the chicken cube pieces in corn flour and deep fry on medium heat until turns brown.
- Mix the fried chicken with Knorr chilli garlic sauce and soy sauce.
- Mix the remaining corn flour in ½ cup of water.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil.
- Add corn flour, onion, capsicums and green chillies and stir fry.
- Add corn flour mixture to chicken and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Garnish with spring onions. Serve hot