Chicken Corn and Ginger Soup
Chicken corn soup like you’ve never had it before.
- Prep Time min
- Knorr chicken corn soup 1 liter
- Ginger (crushed) 1 tbsp
- Egg (white) 1 no
- Spring onion chopped (green) ¼ cup (for garnish)
- Sugar ½ tsp
- Chicken mince 100 gm
- Rafhan corn oil 1 tbsp
- Prepared Knorr chicken corn soup as direction, keep aside
- Heat oil and sauté chicken with ginger, then add prepared knorr soup and let it cook for few minutes
- Add sugar and adjust seasoning, turn the flame low and spread beaten egg white.
- When serving garnish with spring onion.